- Developing and managing all CRM related application
- Experience on SAP ERP implementations
- Understanding on the setup, configurations & functionalities of SAP WCEM
- Experience with SAP CRM and MDM
- Experience in Java development work, preferred in SAP Web Channel
- Experience with Web UI
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good documentation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge of internet and web technologies including CMS, ERP's CRM"s etc..
- Worked on ERP project.
- Proficient in c#, asp.net(3.5)
- Good knowledge of ERP, CMS, CRM
- Experinece-1.5 + 5 Years
- Male/ Female Any
- Package- 2.5L+incentives
- SAP Technical Upgrade + EHP Upgrade + Unicode Conversion System Refresh ( ABAP + JAVA ), Technical Basis BO Conversion SAP Data Archiving ( ECC, PI, BIW )
- Installation of SAP BO/BW,EP,NW 7.2,SSO,Secuda SAP DR Implementation
- Using ODG and Log Shipping SAP BO/BW Basis, SA
- functional experience in implementing Oracle modules covering FA, Projects, CRM
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Management or Computer Science.
- Masters and/or relevant professional certification preferred.
- Should have good Project Management Experience
- 4-5 years of experience overseeing the direction, development, and improvement of business processes with ERP solutions; and experience with relational database administration, including dotnet, Microsoft Structured Query Language (MSSQL), Oracle or similar large-scale relational databa
- Sugarcrm customization and module building.
- OrangeHRM customization and module building.
- Strong OOPS and
- RP Manager is responsible for consulting with clients in the Automotive, Industrial, Infrastructure & Travel (AIIT) industry to develop ERP and Advanced Planning (SAP, Oracle etc.) based solutions.
- The responsibility includes selling, designing and delivering enterprise sol
- Establish and setup system configurations related to all system and application modules
- Identify procedural changes and establish new work flow and procedures in accordance with the interface with the new ERP system.
- Coordinate an
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with major in Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of 4 years experience in programming/application development for ERP systems.
- Must have implementation experience in an ERP like Epicor9, SAP, Oracle
- Design, develop and implement new features and modules in company's financial software system, and improving existing ones.
- Perform unit testing on new features.
- Work in close liaison with Quality Assurance team and Technical Publications team.
- Use the Java progr
Job CRM company Profile : Real Estate place of Joining : Noida no. of Vacancies : 2 qualification : Any experience : 1-4 Years shift Timing : Normal salary Package : Best in Industry work Details and Responsibilities : Responsible for all Post Marketing Activities of Crm. skills Required : Experience in Developing Firm in Crm Dpt. Good Communication Skills gender : Both
Ability to manage and handle client relationships
Minimum 1 Years Experience
Minimum 4 years Experience:
CareeROW Management Consultants Jobs | Cash Officer/Manager,Bank Teller,Bfsi@careerow.com M 08557953023 Job | Jobs In Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Hyderabad/ Secunderabad ,Pune ,Nagpur ,Coimbatore
1.Should have atleast 3 years of SAP experience with atleast 1 end to end implementation experience.
2.SAP Certified candidates will be given preference.
3. Should possess good communication skills.
4.Should be open to travel
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.